Powerstar is a unique triple-wound voltage optimisation system and has been granted a patent on its design. Powerstar MAX is an intelligent, electronic system that provides voltage supply stability and a secure voltage output by automatically adjusting the voltage output and maintaining at the optimum level.
Benefits of Powerstar MAX include:
- Over 95% of sites will achieve greater energy consumption savings through Powerstar MAX than simple double-wound voltage reduction transformers.
- Record energy consumption savings of 26.1% have been achieved
- Powerstar achieves average savings of 12%-15% on energy consumption
- Provides a constant, stable voltage - maximising energy savings – and increasing protection to the building supply
- Powerstar MAX is capable of delivering greater savings that any fixed VO/VPO system on the market
- No moving parts, therefore no maintenance is required
- Reduction in maximum load demand resulting in lower electricity bills
- The set voltage can be changed by site-managers at any time
- Unique triple-wound system provides exceptional stability to protect against spikes and surges – eliminating harmonic distortions – thus providing added protection and improved power quality
- Stable voltage in the event that a site drops below 220v – minimising the risk of equipment failures. A benefit not offered with simple VO/VPO systems
- Intelligent interface to track product and site performance in real time
- Improved life expectancy of site equipment, therefore reduced maintenance costs
- Verified savings, 100% guaranteed as per proposal